DAY USE FEES (April 1 – October 31)
- Adults (12 to 64 years): Residents - $5.00 / Non-residents - $7.00
- Children (5 to 11 years): $3.00
- Children (under 5 years old): Free
- Seniors (65 years+): Residents - Free / Non-residents - $3.00
- Groups (See Group Use below) $4.00 per person
DAY USE FEES OFF SEASON
November 1 – March 31: Free - Parking on street only
24-Hour Access Pass: $ 95.00
Allows day use at Scarborough Beach State Park, Crescent Beach State Park, Two Lights State Park, and Ferry Beach State Park to occupants of one vehicle. Pass allows after-hours access to Scarborough Beach State Park. Surfers, kayakers, windsurfers, and boaters may use Scarborough Beach State Park with this pass. Onsite parking is available off-season as parking lot conditions allow.
Seniors 24-Hour Access Pass: $ 60.00
As above for pass holders 65 years of age or older. Pass holder must be present to use.
Vehicle Pass: $ 80.00
Allows regular day use at Scarborough Beach State Park plus three other local State Parks listed above to the occupants of one vehicle
Individual Pass: $ 60.00
Allows regular day use at Scarborough Beach State Park plus three other local State Parks listed above to an individual pass holder.
Passes must be purchased in person at the Park.*** Please note that state park passes purchased through the State Department of Conservation and the Bureau of Parks and Lands are not valid at Scarborough State Beach Park.
Organized groups may apply for the group day use discount rate of $4.00 per person during weekday hours (weekends with 48-hour notice).
Exempt Groups — Free Entry
Allows the following three categories of groups to use the park without charge with prior approval.
- Organized programs for residents of State and Federal institutions
- Organized programs for disadvantaged or disabled persons
- School programs during the school year (September through July 1)